Thursday, 30 March 2017

31/3/2017

I'm having one of those days where I'm laying in bed and I can't get out. My alarm went off in the morning and I rolled over and let it ring out.

A very selfish move on my part- I should of at least tried,
but
Today all motivation  is lost. Today I don't care.

I avoid the things that make me scared and today I am avoiding life. I just don't have the energy nor motivation nor strength  today.
 I can't handle life today.

Just. Very. Blehh.

I'm laying under my blanket. I'd rather be here than face reality. I fail miserably at life anyway. Everything I do is wrong. My bed is safe. I can't disappoint anyone here.

I've eaten.

I am going to try and attempt to fill my art journal up. Art makes me happy

I feel hopeless. And miserable. and Awful. And isolated. and all the bad feels.

I hate this feeling. It's like a really thick blanket wrapped around my body weighing my whole body down and making it really hard to move, and I can't remove it. I can't remove the stupid, fucking blanket of nothingness.

Argggggggg


~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~


No comments:

Post a Comment