Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Luna

This is Luna 
 She is a super cat

 
and she knows it.

She has the power to cure loneliness. . 

She knows when it is time to stop reading and welcome reality once again. 

Or that it is time to re-fill her food bowl. 

Her overzealous smile has the power to make anybody  laugh  

,and her "zombie- ghost" like poses


,,and the fact that  some days she thinks that she is a lion. . 


Her cuddles transport you to heaven.  

even on cold, rainy nights. 



We are practically the same person.


We both enter homework with terrified faces.



We both love  spending time in bed





, spending time in front of the fire

She is terrified of water and she is sitting  on the pool ladder IN the water .
And we both  have spontaneous acts of bravery. 

 
I have learnt to never buy her an expensive cat bed 

Or put pretty flower crowns on her head



because she is a fussy kitty.


but she always  looks "on fleek" in black and white filters.




The reason why I am writing this is because she is perfect...and I'm not just saying that because she is staring at me with her gorgeous green eyes from across the room. But because I woke up in a really crap mood day. 

I haven't talked to any of my friends in two weeks, the plans we had got cancelled. (again and again and again) and my brothers are always in their bedroom or out with their friends  (not like they speak to me anyway). I haven't really had a convocation with anybody in a while. I like being by myself and I like having time not having to talk to anyone, but there is a limit until I start to feel lonely and isolated. 

The household is currently really tense and I feel like I am walking around egg shells. 
I feel invisible
and the only thing I am good for is ruining everything
my presence only leads to unhappiness. 

I'm lonely. 

I have felt this since the start of holidays and it is crippling me. 

Luna knows that. 


She comes and gives me cuddles.  
She will sit on me when I lying on the floor overcome with borderm and sadness. 
She will make me laugh and experience happy thoughts when I am consumed with sad thoughts. 
She is there with me in the early hours of the morning when my brain won't shut up and give me peace to fall asleep.  
She will follow me around the house so I am never really alone. 
and although she can't speak, I know she is speaking to me. I know she is telling me everything I need to hear to survive these holidays. 

I know she is just a cat, but to me she is more than that: she is my best friend. 
my baby girl. 



Since writing this paragraph she has walked across the room and sat herself in my lap, she is now slowly falling asleep


#appreciationpost 


Did I mention her fur feels like a warm, fluffy blanket?


No comments:

Post a Comment