"When you stop to look around, life is pretty amazing".
You know what, life is pretty amazing.
We live in this giant urb of life filled with so many amazing things like cats much like Luna who are perfection, and beaches filled with pretty rocks and shells to admire , and Bubble tea that tastes like heaven inside your mouth , and cuddly teddy bears to hug when we are sad, that brighten our days and make life more enjoyable and at times more liveable.
I do have somethings in my life I would defiantly class as "shitty"; things that stress me out and make me feel horrible, but I have a lot of things that make me happy. When I focus on the positives the negitives seem less insignificant.
So I made a list of 250 things that made me happy because I like squishing the negitives with positives and being a happy, positive person.
250 things that make me happy.
1) My friends
2) Latin Music
3)The Tamer River
4) When I am included
5) the sound of bells
6)The Band Perry.
7) Braiding
8) When my brother lets me sit on his bed and we watch Britain's Got Talent when we both feel like shit.
9) doing artsy projects
10) Emm Roy illustrations

12) photography walks
13) The sound of rain on the tin shed outside my window
14) Christmas time
15) When Booktopia has free shipping.
16) To Kill A Mockingbird (especially the ending!!)
17) If You are the one (A Chinese dating show my Chinese occasionally watches)
18) reading
19) Doing Chinese calligraphy
20) The filters on snap chat
21) Pentatonix
22) Sad dog movies
23) chocolate chip cookies.
24) Cuddly animals
25)The peacocks at the Gorge
26)The monkeys at City Park
27) My hair.
28) The presence of friend B
29) Hair Bows
30) Playing creative mode on Minecraft
31) Spanish music
32)Portuguese music
33) My dog, Charlie.

35) Marianas Trench
36) The Muppets.
37) Walking along the beach
38) Hearing newes of my friends who live in other countries
39) finding a quiet place along the river and sitting down to watch the birds for hours.
40) My cat, Luna

41) Easter.
42) Chocolate
43) The feeling of happiness when period cramps stop and your utures isn't on fire anymore.
44) when people tag me on stuff on Facebook.
45) Marianas Trench's song ' Who Do You Love' (The feels, the feels!!!!)
46) Pitch Perfect
47) Rebel Wilson.
48) Chris Colfer
49) Watching Neighbours with my family.
50) When people in my family are happy.
51) puppies
52) big, giant, cuddly teddy bears
53) knowing I am the reason for somebodies happiness
54) Chocolate moccas.
55) swinging on swing sets
56) walking to the Gorge
57) Bubble Tea.
58)Christmas carols.
59) Baking
60) Going down slides.
61) watching TV with Chinese subtitles
62) quiet libraries
63) going to pet stores
64) playing with my cat when she is in a playful mood.
65) completing origami.
66) cats
67) Driving up to Launceston with my friend.
68) Greens Beach
69) rabbits
70) Going to Chi Chi's
71) Chinese food
72) being reassured that people like me.
73) puppies
74) Watching the show Fresh of the Boat.
75) The smell of Jasmine
76) The sound of my little cousin's knocking on my door.
77) Greek yogurt
78)When I'm reunited with my sister
79) Blackberries
80) Blueberries
81) flower crowns
82) The Latest Kate illustrations
83) Climbing up sand dunes
84) watching Miranda Sings
85) Reading Miranda Sing's book 'Selp Helf' (especielly when I am feeling bad about my grammar and spelling)
86) pretty mugs
87)long walks whilst thinking about nothing and saying nothing
88) My birthday
89) Putting my earphones in and blocking out my thoughts with the lyrics of Marianas Trench (I've already said Marianas Trench like, three times but I don't careeeeee. I have hit the point of obsession and there is no going back)
90) receiving mail
91) writing poetry
92) when I create the perfect rhyme
93)playing Internet games with my friend
94) sitting on my bed and doing nothing
95) funny gifs
96) funny memes
97) memes of cats
98) Charlotte's Web
99) Beaches
100) Julie Anne Peter's books
101) The Hunger Games
102) Melina Marchetta's Books
103)Elephants
104) watching Disney movies
105) sitting in the dark
106) looking up at the stars (I do this of a night time when I can't sleep)
107) jumping on trampolines.
108) funny gifs of cats
109) Quote books

110)Bubble baths
111) slipping on hot chocolate slowly
112) eating healthy
113) laughing
114) hugs
115)starting my day with coffee
116)smelling candles
117) watching the sunset
118)road trips
119)pizza
120) the $2:50 Chocolate Milkshakes from Swirls (out of all the crazy options I opt for only simple chocolate)
121) The feeling that I belong
122) the colour pink
123) when people call me 'Jazz' instead of 'Jasmin'
124) Skype calls
125) disconnecting from society
126) chocolate ice cream
127) When people think about me.
129) The way my nine year old writes my name, specifically how she writes the letter 'J'.

130) My collection of books (my room is a mini library)
131) receiving presents
132) Chibird illustrations/ animations
133) Chibird's positive bunny animations
134) pausing life to write in my diary
135)supportive teachers
136) loving friends
137) when my friends start the conversation
138) when my friends don't get mad when I don't reply and understand I WILL eventually.
139) When I prove to myself how strong I am
140) Singing along to the music in the car
141)watercolour paintings
142) walking through museums
143) giving my dog the crusts of bread
144) a quiet household
145)being home alone
146) My main three cuddly teddy bears (Poppii Nevah, Pippi, and Penny)
147) putting snap chat filters on my dog
148) Watching Glee
149) collecting Snow globes
150)reading The Protected.
151) listening to Slam Poetry with my sister
152) Good retelling of Shakespeare
153) YA books about mental health
154) taking breaks from social media
155) sharing photos of my cat
156) scrolling through all the photos on my cats Instrgram
157) Tumblr
158) getting a good nights sleep
159)Watching the Try Guys (It's Buzzfeed, but I don't care)
160) Watching Casper Lee
161) Watching ThatcherJoe
162) Listening to Hamish and Andy
163) Spreading positivity
164)The knowledge that I'm getting my braces off soon.
165) Marc Anthony's song Vivir Mi Vida (It's Spanish)
166) When my little dog falls asleep on my bed.
167) spending money without feeling guilty
168)reminders that I matter in peoples lives
169)pretty rocks
170) eating without feeling guilty
171) walking on the beach barefoot
172) Taking my friends book browsing (aka: taking them to ALL the bookstores around the mall and proclaiming: I want that one!, I want that one!, I want that one!" )
173) walking through the mall without freaking out
174) pretty necklaces
175) rainy days
176) watching little children fall over (I know, I'm horrible!)
177)Taking my dog on a walk
178)My dog, Jessie/Jesse

180)Chris Colfer's books
181) Ellen De Generous
182) Receiving book recommendations
183) Daydreaming
184)Spiritual rocks on necklaces and bracelets.
185)flowery dresses
186)blowing bubbles
187)Giant balloons
188) Making my little brother happy
189)being surrounded by people I love (but not all the time #introvert)
190) Going to Hobart for a "mental break" during my school term holidays
191)tops and dresses that cover my shoulders
192) glitter
193) When I find 'Jazz' on personalised merchandise (aka: once in my entire life)
194)That fact that I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS.
195)Puns
196)When I successfully spell a word on the first go
197) Not caring about grammatical rules
198) pretty shells
199) completing craft projects
200) My dogs face when I say "lets go for a walk!"
201)Cat calenders (Note to self: buy 2017 cat calender)
202) The person that is reading this.
203) twinkling fairy lights
204) when lady bugs land on me
205) The person that always reads my blog posts. (I loveeee youuuuu)
206) making blanket forts in my room (excluding the mess that is inevitable)
207) Magic
209) surprising my friends
210) Asking my little brother how his day was.
211) Telling my little brother that I am proud of him even for the little things and listening to him say "shut up, it's not a big deal!"
212) Having a weekend without homework (very rare when you are in collage!)
213)When teachers let me out five minutes early so I can walk the hallways without panicking
214)When my Chinese class celebrates Chinese holidays
215)fluffy socks (I'm notorious for wearing them as casual socks)
216) slim-fitting onsies
217)wearing long skirts that comes down to my ankles
218)Love Child
219)Annoying my brothers
220) recovering
221) Memories of Thailand
| I look like a child in this photo and I don't even care! |
222)Asian culture
223)Nachos
224)Tacos
225)comfy shoes
226) comfy chairs
227) watching TV shows all day
228) Listening to P!nk
229) walking through Burchalls.
230) Regular Show
231) Amazing World of Gumball
231)Having money
232)Going to Melbourne
233) Watching little kid shows like Peppa Pig and Shaurn the Sheep
234) colouring books
235)seeing how long I can last staying in my PJs in a day
236) Advent calenders
237) Zebras
238)Travelling
239) Sitting in front of the fire on a cold winter day
240) Imagination and being curious
241)When I get invited places
242) Finding "free" pens laying around school and keeping them.
243) Taking my dog to the beach
244) Knowing that all my friends and family are OK.
245)Playing Kahoot with all my family ( great game for a large family! )
246) Having amazing friends
247) knowing that the last time I had a giant meltdown and cried until my eyes were red and puffy was more than a month ago
248) Waking up knowing that every day is a brand new day.
249) Cuddling up with my cat and listening to her purr.
250) feeling special in people's lives.
"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections" -Anon



No comments:
Post a Comment