I hate binders.
They are big.
They are cumbersome.
They are heavy.
It looks silly when I carry more than one.
I can only two fit in my bag.
I've already broken one. (I don't know how)
They are cumbersome.
They are heavy.
It looks silly when I carry more than one.
I can only two fit in my bag.
I've already broken one. (I don't know how)
I hate binders.
I miss my friends from Highschool.
I felt so alone last year but I really wish I told myself to treasure every minute of my friendships because I am never going to be in the same school as them again.
What really hurts is that my zealous friends keep telling me about their adventures at their new school. They sound like they are having to much fun. Their adventures sounds like times that are filled with so much laughter, joy , and glee.
I want to join in.
I want to join in so badly
but I can't.
I can't be apart of their adventures.
But I want to be.
I want to be more than anything.
but I can't.
And that's what is hurting me the most.
I feel really lost without them. I'm walking around campus and it seems like everybody has friends from high school, it seems like everybody has already formed friendship groups.
And I'm just here.
Walking around.
Lost.
I feel like a ghost.
Everybody is walking past me and it seems like they are walking straight through me.
I feel invisible.
I know I won't feel like this forever.
I know I have to make new friends that just sucks.
The last time I had to start over at a brand new school it failed miserably (See Twice )
I know that I am not completely starting over. I have a small number of people who followed me here from highschool and I have my cousin.
I am not as alone as I think I am.
I am not getting upset because I know friends will come when they come.
I know that if I keep being nice to people, and I keep smiling at people, and I keep communicating with people, and I keep being myself that I will be surrounded with friends in no time.
For the meanwhile I just feel so invisible and out of place.
I know I'm not going to feel like this forever. It's only day three!
I felt so alone last year but I really wish I told myself to treasure every minute of my friendships because I am never going to be in the same school as them again.
What really hurts is that my zealous friends keep telling me about their adventures at their new school. They sound like they are having to much fun. Their adventures sounds like times that are filled with so much laughter, joy , and glee.
I want to join in.
I want to join in so badly
but I can't.
I can't be apart of their adventures.
But I want to be.
I want to be more than anything.
but I can't.
And that's what is hurting me the most.
I feel really lost without them. I'm walking around campus and it seems like everybody has friends from high school, it seems like everybody has already formed friendship groups.
And I'm just here.
Walking around.
Lost.
I feel like a ghost.
Everybody is walking past me and it seems like they are walking straight through me.
I feel invisible.
I know I won't feel like this forever.
I know I have to make new friends that just sucks.
The last time I had to start over at a brand new school it failed miserably (See Twice )
I know that I am not completely starting over. I have a small number of people who followed me here from highschool and I have my cousin.
I am not as alone as I think I am.
I am not getting upset because I know friends will come when they come.
I know that if I keep being nice to people, and I keep smiling at people, and I keep communicating with people, and I keep being myself that I will be surrounded with friends in no time.
For the meanwhile I just feel so invisible and out of place.
I know I'm not going to feel like this forever. It's only day three!
I just really hate binders.
#collagelife
POSITIVE:
IT FEELS SO GOOD TO NOT FEEL SCARED TO WALK THE HALLWAYS.
None of my bullies from my grade group followed me here. (even if they did I'm positive they would only last a few weeks) Nobody knows my past here and is going to use that against me.
I am finally able to start all over again.
Without feeling scared that somebody will be around the corner with another way to make me feel insignificant.
Without feeling worthless because I am constantly reminded that I am just somebody who can be pushed around.
Without feeling hopeless because people will not stop bulling me.
I never have to deal with anybody meowing at me ever again.
I never have to deal with the same cantankerous bullies who continuously tormented me throughout high school. That's the best feeling.
I feel like I am a beautiful butterfly that has just came out of a rough cocoon. I am using my pulchritudinous wings to fly high., higher than my bullies are ever going to go.
Just wait and see!
POSITIVE:
It feels so good to be reunited with my cousin.
We both waited one whole year to be able to walk the hallways together.
One whole year that was tough on both of us.
One whole year were we both needed each other.
I love bringing a smile on her face when I get on the bus in the morning.
A smile that I wish could make stay on her face all day.
I love being able to see her more often.
We can now inseparable.
I love being able to tell her I love her more often.
I love you!
We are both going to have the best year together.
Serious question: Why did we have a tour of where all the classrooms were but nobody shows us where the toilets were?
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
My Pop is going to be so proud with I become the first grandchild to receive their Certificate of Education.
It's day three and I am still going to be fine.
POSITIVE:
IT FEELS SO GOOD TO NOT FEEL SCARED TO WALK THE HALLWAYS.
None of my bullies from my grade group followed me here. (even if they did I'm positive they would only last a few weeks) Nobody knows my past here and is going to use that against me.
I am finally able to start all over again.
Without feeling scared that somebody will be around the corner with another way to make me feel insignificant.
Without feeling worthless because I am constantly reminded that I am just somebody who can be pushed around.
Without feeling hopeless because people will not stop bulling me.
I never have to deal with anybody meowing at me ever again.
I never have to deal with the same cantankerous bullies who continuously tormented me throughout high school. That's the best feeling.
I feel like I am a beautiful butterfly that has just came out of a rough cocoon. I am using my pulchritudinous wings to fly high., higher than my bullies are ever going to go.
Just wait and see!
POSITIVE:
It feels so good to be reunited with my cousin.
We both waited one whole year to be able to walk the hallways together.
One whole year that was tough on both of us.
One whole year were we both needed each other.
I love bringing a smile on her face when I get on the bus in the morning.
A smile that I wish could make stay on her face all day.
I love being able to see her more often.
We can now inseparable.
I love being able to tell her I love her more often.
I love you!
We are both going to have the best year together.
Serious question: Why did we have a tour of where all the classrooms were but nobody shows us where the toilets were?
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
My Pop is going to be so proud with I become the first grandchild to receive their Certificate of Education.
It's day three and I am still going to be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment