Wednesday, 8 August 2018

I'm Back

I write this with a bowl of ice cream sitting next too me and my body in pain.  I have an  ear ache and a shitty throat, which could be a result of either;

                   A) Jazz caught something in Asia because she did not get her needles  that her doctor recommended . *Note I had a BAD fever in Thailand (my Thai family wanted to take me to see a doctor but I refused)
                    B) She is dying
                 C) She is overthinking the whole scenario and probably just caught the Flu.

and yes, yes, YES. I still overthink everything. Argg. I am going CRAZY!

ANYWAY,
You may be in shock as to why you got a notifation from BLOGGER, or a new email  in your EMAIL ACCOUNT,  or why I am messaging you on facebook saying "READ MY NEW BLOG!!",  or how ever you get notifications from my Blog.

SUPRISE.
I am back, in both the country and on Blogger

Image result for i am back gif


Why wasn't I blogging in China?

And NOW you are probably wondering "Oh, so why didn't Jazz post any blogs during her time in China''.
      ....WELL CHINA DIDN'T MADE IT EASY
China has a "fire-wall". which is a national wide ban on all "western" social medias such as Facebook, Instrgram, Snapchat and anything related to Google.
To access these banned websites you have to download a VPN- which I did.... BUT,  I accidently downloaded a chinese virus on my laptop and was not able to re-install it.

    Soooooo, basically the Virus BLOCKED my VPN so I could not use it, meaning that I could not utlize my laptop to go on any sites  that was not established in China. I could use Wechat, and Waibo, and QQ , whitch was all Chinese sites that I use to communicate with my friends from China but not Facebook, Instrgram, or Google (Note Blogger is associated with Google)

and it was nearly impossible to use Blogger on my phone, SO I just decided to take a little bit of a  break.
Image result for please forgive me gif


SO. CHINA.
 So, China!!
What have I been up to for the past 6 months?
                 ... WELL....


I went to DISNEY LAND.


I rode horses



I farmed for Bamboo



I taught English to adorable kids.



I went to the Forbidden City.




I made friends from all around the world .


I walked  the GREAT WALL OF CHINA.


I travelled around with friends .




I spent COUNTLESS days  cuddling adorable fluffy kittens in cat cafes.

I ate so many new and delicious foods.


I drank WAY TOO MUCH Bubble Tea (milktea)

 #addicted #wishiwassponsered


I SAW PANDAS.
(well, one.. I saw ONE panda!)

I celebrated "Children's Day" by dressing up in a slightly ridiculous top  that had the  Australian flag on it, and waving the Australian flag around whilst yelling "GDAY MATES! COME TO 'STRYA! " to small confused children.

I attended regular Chinese classes
I went to the FRIENDS CAFE in Shanghai.

I became a HUGE fan of tea. 



I danced in paddocks filled with wild flowers.
I feel IN LOVE with a culture and my passion for the language grew more.
but most importantly, I ENJOYED myself!

I had so much fun away, I honestly think that the whole experience has made me grow and be the outgoing person that I am RIGHT NOW. The experience has made me change so much and I am SO happy that I left and was able to experience  a fantastic adventure.

There are so many things that happened to me throughout my time away. I learnt so many new things and explored so much. Maybe I will make more blog posts in the future about certain experiences but for now I am just going to keep it short on my Blog, because honestly, I don't exactly know where to begin. There is too much to tell.

soooo.. yeah!
I am back and you can expect more blog posts written by me on this blog, so watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment